All the important PlayStation news you missed in a TLDR format every morning at 7am EST.
Did you miss The Daily Platinum a few days this week? We got you covered today with this recap of last week’s happenings.
- Next year’s Call of Duty (2020) appears to be Black Ops 5 which would have been slated for 2021 based on previous cycles.
- Notable releases this week include Team Sonic Racing, Everybody’s Golf VR and Observation.
- A new PSVR patent details features that will assist with player awareness.
- Sony reiterated that PS4 will remain relevant for at least 3 years and that backwards compatibility will be present with the PS5.
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be present at E3 to both public and behind closed doors.
- Dead Cells received a free update, Rise of the Giant, this week and is available to download now.
If any of these stories interest you and you want to know more, let us know via email (email@example.com), instagram (@nerdsgoneplatinum), twitter (ng_platinum) or telephone (929-333-5762) and we will talk about it on the next show. Anything submitted before 9pm EST on Tuesday will make it on that week’s episode.
Nerds Gone Platinum is live every Tuesday night at 9pm EST and available for download Thursday mornings at 7am EST. Want to chat with all of our hosts? Join the Nerds Gone Rogue discord at https://discord.gg/UXYfVtE.