All the important PlayStation news you missed in a TLDR format every morning at 7am EST.
Here’s what happened this past week:
- Oculus would like to work with PlayStation and basically trade VR titles
- Two (2!) Wolfenstein titles released this week
- Dying Light may still receive some additional DLC content
- EA Access is now available on PS4 for $4.99 a month or $29.99 a year
- CD Projekt Red will reveal the gameplay demo of Cyberpunk to the public during PAX West at the end of August
- PSN is running a summer sale with some steep discounts
Only 2 days remain in our Dead Cells giveaway.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>New Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win a copy of DEAD CELLS: SIGNATURE EDITION on PS4<br><br>Enter by:<br>➡️ Liking this Tweet<br>➡️ Tag a Friend<br>➡️ Complete the actions in the link below for giveaway entries<a href=”https://t.co/KCF1axouS4″>https://t.co/KCF1axouS4</a><br><br>Good Luck! <a href=”https://t.co/qDNgik5o2n”>pic.twitter.com/qDNgik5o2n</a></p>— NerdsGonePlatinum – A PlayStation Podcast (@NG_Platinum) <a href=”https://twitter.com/NG_Platinum/status/1151281253972422662?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
Check out Jason’s review of Effie right here!
If any of these stories interest you and you want to know more, let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Instagram (@nerdsgoneplatinum), twitter (ng_platinum) or telephone (929-333-5762) and we will talk about it on the next show. Anything submitted before 9pm EST on Tuesday will make it on that week’s episode.
Nerds Gone Platinum is live every Tuesday night at 9pm EST and available for download Thursday mornings at 7am EST. Want to chat with all of our hosts? Join the Nerds Gone Rogue discord at https://discord.gg/UXYfVtE.